Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Ode to Simon

Despite being ecstatic at the prospect of a holiday with my brother I must admit I was a little apprehensive about how we would cope together. It had been 11 years since our last family holiday and 9 years since we had lived in the same house! I'm sure he thought the same. However, I needn't have worried. We got on like a house on fire. I'm sure my mum won't believe us as she probably still vividly recalls those heated arguments we were so well known for in our teenage years! Luckily we are older and wiser now and I'm so grateful that he came out to see us. I can't wait for future holidays with him.

However, spending that much time together does teach you a lot about a person and here are a few things I have learnt about Simon from this trip...



So thank you Simon for providing us with much entertainment on our holiday.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?